If you are experiencing thoughts of death, suicide, or have recently made an attempt, please consider the following resources:
- CASP/ACPS Suicide Crisis Centers (Canadian).
- Your Life Counts – Crisis Line Near You (International)
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service (National) – 1-833-456-4566
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA) – 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line 24/7 (USA) – 741741
**The above should only be considered as a set of suggestions – It is critical that you reach out to a provider in your area, or go to your local emergency room for urgent issues. If you or someone you know is in a life-threatening situation, PLEASE CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY.