Local Prevention Resources
Finding My Psych is based out of Vancouver BC. Thus, we felt it important to provide a list of crisis and suicide prevention resources for our area.
**Always know that you can walk into any emergency department for immediate help.
- Crisis Line Association of BC: 1800SUICIDE (24 hours): 1-800-784-2433
- KUU-US Aboriginal Crisis Line: Toll Free (24 hours): 1-800-588-8717
- Fraser Health Crisis Line: Toll Free (24 hours) - 1-877-820-7444 or (604) 951-8855
- Chimo Crisis Line: (604)-279-7077
- SUCCESS Chinese Helpline: Cantonese (604) 270-8233 and Mandarin (604) 270-8222
- 310 Mental Health Support: 310-6789