Harm reduction is a public health approach for treating the harms associated with substance misuse. Having access to clean supplies is preventative against infection and chronic illness.
Following is a list of locations where you can pick up harm reduction supplies in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia. For resources in your local area, reach out to your local health authority, public hospital, or regional public health service:
- Richmond Hospital - 7000 Westminster Highway, Richmond, BC - Phone: (604) 233-3150
- Evergreen Community Health Centre - 3425 Crowley Drive, Vancouver, BC - Phone: (604) 872-2511
- South Mental Health and Addiction - 1200 West 73rd Avenue, Suite 220, Vancouver, BC - Phone: (604) 266-6124
- Downtown Community Health Centre - 569 Powell Street, Vancouver, BC - Phone: (604) 255-3151
- Pender Community Health Centre - 59 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC - Phone: (604) 688-9755
- Central Community Health Centre - 132 Esplanade West Ave., North Vancouver, BC - Phone (604) 983-6883