What is Information Support (Research) Service?
At Finding My Psych, members have access to enhanced information support (research) service. If you are looking for a specific resource from the field of Health Psychology and Behavioural Medicine, we are here to assist you in your search. Finding My Psych is your one-stop-shop to help you find the evidence-based clinical practice and research content you are looking for.
Examples of Support Requests
- "I am writing a paper on the mental health benefits of intense cardio exercise. Can you point me in the right direction for the best peer-reviewed articles in this niche?"
- "I am preparing a presentation to colleagues and need more information on the CHANGES Model. Can you provide me background and application of the theory?"
- "What is the difference between the cognitive-behavioural and Adlerian approaches for treating clinical depression? How does each promote improved health outcomes for the individual?"
How Do I Submit a Request?
We look forward to connecting with you to address your information support need. Remember that this is a free service to all members. And, membership is free!
Follow these steps to submit your information and/or research request:
- Go to the Finding My Psych website.
- On the top menu, click, "Services".
- Scroll down and click on the Q&A icon under the heading, "Information Support (Research)".
- Fill out all fields of the contact form.
- Under, "Request Type," click on the dropdown for, "Information Support (Research): I need help finding something."
- Submit your request.
Once you have submitted your request, a ticket will be opened by one of our support members. You should hear from us within 48 hours of your initial request.